Relaxation and holiday feeling despite Corona
It goes without saying that we are adhering to the national hygiene regulations and to the World Health Organisation’s recommendations without, however, neglecting our usual hospitality.
Our precautionary measures
- A mask that covers the nose and mouth must be worn in enclosed spaces. This rule does not apply to guests from the same household and people staying in the same room.
- In outdoor common areas, the mask that covers the nose and mouth must be worn only if the safety distance of one meter cannot be maintained.
- A safe distance of one metre must be kept between any two individuals except those living in the same household or staying in the same room. If you cannot keep a one-metre distance to others, you must wear a face mask.
- Hand sanitation stations are available throughout all facilities.
- Accommodation providers must ensure that every person has at least 10 square metres of space to themselves in all communal spaces, swimming pool areas and spas.
- The number of guests in any dining hall or bar must not exceed the number of seats.
- Tables have been arranged in such a way that people sitting opposite one another face-to-face shall be 1 metres apart. A distance of one metre must be maintained between persons in all directions.
- Tables and separators will be cleaned and sanitised every time a group leaves.
- Serving guests at the bar is only permitted if a safe distance of two metres is maintained at all times or separators are in place.
- Guests may take their masks off when seated at a table.
- In the buffet area, face masks and disposable gloves must be worn. Surgical face masks are worn by all waiting staff.
- Everyone must sanitise their hands before and after visiting the sanitary facilities.
- Outdoor swimming pools as well as indoor pools and saunas are open. The 1/10 rule (10 square metres per person) applies to the usable area. A one-metre distance must be observed between visitors in all shared areas as well as in the water. This restriction does not apply to members of the same household.
- Swimming pools have to maintain a prescribed specific chlorine content.
- Saunas (with a minimum temperature of 60 degrees), Turkish baths and Kneipp facilities are open, but can only be used by prior arrangement: individually, or simultaneously by occupants of the same household or the same hotel room. Saunas and Turkish baths are cleaned after each use.
- All beauticians in our beauty spa area wear protective masks when administering treatments. Their clients must wear a face mask, too.
more informations: www.suedtirol.info
Ski Area Kronplatz
Our cancellation conditions
If you have to cancel or rebook due to COVID, this is possible free of charge up to 7 days before departure. Of course you have the possibility to rebook your stay for free.